Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,401 (2,814,796 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)