Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00511 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,427 (3,798,815 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)