Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,117 (4,336,418 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)