Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00540 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,217 (4,487,020 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)