Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,982 (3,654,540 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)