Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,164 (3,897,396 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)