Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,339 (﷼ 5,662) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)