Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,178 (695,115 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)