Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01876 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,625 (726,343 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)