Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.764 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,482 (Dinar 2,200) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)