Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.653 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,160 (Dinar 2,192) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (43 minutes ago)