Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,644 (₩2,236,550) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)