Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,563 (₩2,737,544) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)