Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,776 (₩2,814,404) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)