Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,687 (₩5,470,580) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)