Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,322 (₩2,739,779) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)