Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00579 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,053 (₩5,703,856) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)