Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,183 (元17,969) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)