Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,104 (21,774元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (18 minutes ago)