Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,173 (元19,191) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)