Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,730 (€1,450) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)