Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,930 (4,612,744 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)