Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,860 (4,665,148 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)