Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,841 (CH$1,307,112) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)