Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,581 (CH$2,439,156) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)