Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01011 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,333 (CH$1,912,694) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)