Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,790 (CH$1,921,189) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)