Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14024 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,199 (Php94,112) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)