Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13782 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,132 (Php95,279) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)