Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14009 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,800 (Php62,818) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)