Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12664 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,228 (Php143,937) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (29 minutes ago)