Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11689 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,081 (Php171,789) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (40 minutes ago)