Cost of living comparison between Antioch, Turkey and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.217 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,205 (6,858TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)