Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,629 (9,411TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)