Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,144 (4,301TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)