Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,925 (10,011TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)