Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.209 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,381 (12,718TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)