Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.886 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,812 (Q24,615) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)