Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,620 (Q24,014) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)