Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,797 (9,075,605 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)