Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,824 (5,575,357 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)