Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,123 (9,238,076 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)