Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00189 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,686 (8,817,884 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)