Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,821 (3,691,018 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)