Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,017 (5,309,954 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)