Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,458 (3,747,288 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)