Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.842 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,513 (3,535TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)