Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,876 (6,808TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (43 minutes ago)