Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,348 (7,564TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)