Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 DKK / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 705 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)