Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,738 (₩2,829,112) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)