Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,161 (5,558TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)