Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,337 (€3,133) in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)