Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,922 (₩2,177,515) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (39 minutes ago)