Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,922 (₩1,752,139) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)