Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,867 (₩2,166,392) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (39 minutes ago)