Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,475 (R$ 8,087) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)