Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,139 (R$ 5,079) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)