Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09301 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,766 (₨223,279) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)