Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09723 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,494 (₨179,935) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)