Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,310 (₨286,478) in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)