Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,712 (Bs 10,973) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)