Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,744 (Bs 26,402) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)