Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09201 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,212 (₨154,468) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)