Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,690 (₨74,862) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)