Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09901 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,083 (₨243,241) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)