Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09489 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,859 (₨230,374) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)