Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,033 (₨260,409) in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)