Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,367 (﷼ 105,274,233) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)