Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,017 (﷼ 122,216,470) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)