Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.892 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,590 (Dinar 1,172) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)