Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.116 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,130 (Dinar 1,989) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)