Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.517 DKK / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,724 (Dinar 2,081) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)