Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.634 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,060 (Dinar 1,976) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (36 minutes ago)