Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.357 DKK / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)