Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.845 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,134 (Dinar 2,050) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)