Cost of living in Alwar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09190 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,196 (₨143,590) in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)