Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09407 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,691 (₨103,015) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)