Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,748 (RM4,905) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)