Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.551 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,337 (RM11,176) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)