Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,082 (RM12,257) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)