Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,281 (€2,857) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)