Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,498 (€2,482) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)