Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02091 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,061 (289,803 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (33 minutes ago)