Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01900 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,699 (615,623 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)