Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01817 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,013 (495,911 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)