Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01855 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,968 (537,298 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)