Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09812 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,600 (₨118,219) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)