Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09707 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,431 (₨200,178) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)