Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09592 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,667 (₨215,470) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €14,679 (about 1 hour ago)