Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,808 (€1,050) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)