Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.374 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,781 (€2,682) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)