Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05530 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,377 (241,896 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)