Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,991 (95,426 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)