Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,984 (€3,615) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)