Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,664 (€1,972) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)