Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42574 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,463 (E£ 29,274) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)