Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 77% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,734 (549,294 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)