Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 77% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,744 (484,280 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)