Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 76% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,067 (598,819 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)