Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.013 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,308 (AU$5,048) in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)