Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.225 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,639 (13,582TL) in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)