Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.698 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,440 (﷼ 10,857) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)