Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.705 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,698 (﷼ 9,793) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)