Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,439 (﷼ 18,495) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (29 minutes ago)