Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,296 (﷼ 9,372) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)