Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00540 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,932 (3,690,433 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)