Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36092 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,126 (E£ 28,055) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)