Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38423 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,968 (E£ 10,328) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)