Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36870 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,547 (E£ 25,895) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)