Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36817 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,308 (E£ 36,146) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)