Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36735 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,540 (E£ 39,580) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)