Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35507 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,808 (E£ 24,805) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)