Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36541 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,534 (E£ 39,774) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)