Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.837 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,296 (3,162 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (38 minutes ago)