Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.760 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr30,435 (6,394 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)