Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.533 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,230 (6,008 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)