Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,662 (15,707 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)