Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00579 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,194 (6,255,247 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prague costs 19 Kč (about 1 hour ago)