Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,486 (4,198,192 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)