Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,717 (3,454,588 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)