Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.721 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,893 (Dirham 12,137) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)