Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,544 (元9,853) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (42 minutes ago)